Want To Know More About Your Dental Health? Then Visit These Helpful Sites!
When you look after your oral health, you can both protect your teeth from tooth decay and gum disease and ensure that you have a more beautiful and longer lasting smile. These articles explain how to take care of your teeth and what measures can be taken to correct dental problems.
- Your toothpaste can directly impact the health of your teeth and the look of your smile. WebMD.com breaks down how to pick out the right toothpaste for you.
- You might have the right toothpaste, but do you know how to properly use it? MouthHealthy.org explains the correct way to brush your teeth .
- Don’t be discouraged by tooth loss. MedicineNet.com details how dental implants can improve your smile and safeguard your oral health.
- Tooth loss often results from advanced gum disease . The U.S. National Library of Medicine gives readers a comprehensive overview of this condition.
- This article from EverydayHealth.com offers additional information about toothpaste .
University Associates in Dentistry provides a wide range of dental services for those in the Chicago region. Our friendly and comfortable office offers both restorative and cosmetic dentistry options to suit your individual dental needs. Call (312) 704-5511 or visit our website for more information.
- Dental History
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Dental Health
- Teeth Whitening
- Sleep Apnea
- Bad Breath
- Dental Veneers
- Sports Dentistry
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Tooth Loss
- CT Scans
- DEXIS CariVu