Get More Facts About Gum Disease And Dental Implants By Browsing These Links
Your oral health is an important aspect of your overall wellness, so it’s essential to work with your dentist to maintain your smile. To learn more about good oral health habits and how dental implants can improve your smile, take a look at the following links:
- Learn more about gum disease and the devastating effects it can cause over time, including tooth and bone loss, on EverydayHealth.com.
- Many people experience changes in their appearance as they age as a result of dental conditions , such as bone loss or gum disease. Learn more about these conditions on Livestrong.com.
- For more information about dental implant placement , check out this article from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center.
- Consider the advantages of dental implants outlined in this article by the Academy of Osseointegration.
- Take a look at this article from the Discovery Fit & Health website to learn more about the importance of flossing .
At University Associates in Dentistry , we offer dental implants and cosmetic dentistry to help keep you smiling brightly for a lifetime. Our dentists offer both general and restorative dentistry, as well as sleep apnea treatments, to give you a healthier outlook on life. For more information about our dental practice, click through our webpage or call (312) 704-5511.
- Dental History
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Dental Health
- Teeth Whitening
- Sleep Apnea
- Bad Breath
- Dental Veneers
- Sports Dentistry
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Tooth Loss
- CT Scans
- DEXIS CariVu